Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones arts festival

Options
  • 27-07-2007 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

This August bank hoiliday week-end in Greystones!!! (of course!)

Check out:
    www.greystonesartsfestival.com
    ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I am sure I read in a local rag that they were going to resurrect the Greystones Arts Festival for August Bank Holiday weekend. The website is temporarily down - or maybe it is the Greystones Experience. Or maybe it's under a different name completely - anyone recall what is planned for the August Bank Holiday Weekend?

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

astrofluff wrote: »
    I am sure I read in a local rag that they were going to resurrect the Greystones Arts Festival for August Bank Holiday weekend. The website is temporarily down - or maybe it is the Greystones Experience. Or maybe it's under a different name completely - anyone recall what is planned for the August Bank Holiday Weekend?

Americana roots

http://www.rootsweekend.com/

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

not exactly what I thought was on - live music, love a good session.

Might need to start new thread.

P.S. Johnny, is that you???

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭The Guide

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

astrofluff wrote: »

No they aren't bringing the festival back. Perhaps in a few years maybe, but to organise the festival takes a whole year and takes up considerable time and resources of those who organise it..

• Advertisement
Advertisement