Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real-Life superheroes?

Options
  • 27-07-2007 5:41pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Click here to see!

Well, not exactly. Mostly a bunch of well-meaning yet rather strange people in fancy dress (just like superheroes in the funnybooks! ZING!), but I'd be lying if I said I thought they were all idiots...

SuperBarrio and Angle Grinder Man would both get my support :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

That samurai hero who was in the news in England should've got a mention...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I came into this thread with a certain level of fear and apprehension. Its good to see that I wasn't let down.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I can respect what these people are trying to accomplish to a degree. You have to wonder though, how long until one of them gets shot? By the police.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 booboobear

What about Grizzly man. He is a super hero who saved the bears

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

booboobear wrote: »
    You mean the guy who the bears ate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

booboobear wrote: »

didn't he get eaten by said bears?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 booboobear

Chris Guardian (NY City)

he didn't really make much of an effort with the costume.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

If your planning a future as a superhero then you need the right gear so if ever in new york head to the Brooklyn superhero supply company. Been to this place a couple of times and its great, everything you could need for a career as a superhero [or villain]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

ztoical wrote: »
    didn't he get eaten by said bears?

He saved them....from starvation?

Or at least saved them from the 3 o clock slump or whatever.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭livingtargets

Ha,heard about these people a while back.

First came across them through this vid about some nutter called Shadow Hare.

Some of them seem really out of shape.Does anyone know if any of them has been stabbed/shot/had a heart attack,etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Ha,heard about these people a while back.

First came across them through this vid about some nutter called Shadow Hare.

Some of them seem really out of shape.Does anyone know if any of them has been stabbed/shot/had a heart attack,etc?
    I would imagine that those details may not be released to the public for very obvious reasons :)

Advertisement