Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caller ID now private after isdn removal

Options
  • 27-07-2007 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

I noticed the other day that my caller ID is now showing private. I have never been a private number (I am ex directory, but showing caller ID). Why would it suddenly go private after 4 years and how do I fix it?

I had ISDN removed last week and it seems to have started then. UTV are not bothered even trying to fix it.

Is there anything I can do apart from dialing 142 before every call?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

Bond-007 wrote:
    I noticed the other day that my caller ID is now showing private. I have never been a private number (I am ex directory, but showing caller ID). Why would it suddenly go private after 4 years and how do I fix it?

I had ISDN removed last week and it seems to have started then. UTV are not bothered even trying to fix it.

Is there anything I can do apart from dialing 142 before every call?
    Request that your phone company i.e. UTV fix it and if they dont then contact comreg - that'll speed them up.

Advertisement