Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland Property Crash !! 2 Bed for €40k

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Lissavane

avantarklu wrote:
    It official. The property market, or more specifically, the one in Charlesland has crashed! A two bed house for €40,000
    http://www.myhome.ie/search/property.asp?id=327886&np=&rt=search&searchlist=

I particularly like the
    "You could finance this home from...
    €176 pm*
    With permanent tsb
    *92% Mortgage for 35 years @ 4.6% APR Var "
    :):):):):)
    Looks undervalued. Should reach E140k eventually tho. Give it a year or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

Lissavane wrote:
    Looks undervalued. Should reach E140k eventually tho. Give it a year or so.
    I knew that we had the potential to talk it down but I never thought it would get that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 daithilocha

clever ploy by the sellers me thinks. .

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭annieee

Cool, I'll take two please :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

€40,000? Wow...I never imagined that the Irish property crash would happen so quickly. But seriously, that HAS to be a typo, right? Or is the vendor that desperate to get rid of the property?

Makes you think why were some people prepared to pay €450,000 or whatever grotesquely inflated price so that could take on an albatross of a 100% 40 year mortgage to buy such a place in 2006...In property bubbles, rational and same thinking goes out the window.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 postmanpat69

It was a typo, its been corrected to €400,000

Advertisement