Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New half way housemates!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

maple wrote:
    the one Shanessa in the pink dress looked so cheap and nasty, her hair was just dire. Honestly, HOW did she think she looked good?

shanessa_256x145.jpg

There is no God

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

This is what happens when you give your children ridiculous names.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

You've got it all wrong here. The lad in the skirt thinks he's a Witch. Smiley is the weirdest, I think - just grinning non-stop. It looks false and she doesn't even seem happy when she does grin.

36 year old virgin and witch to stay. They'll have some stories.

Yeah, so wrong that I got it 100% right ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Shanessa already want's to write her autobiography. God help us. Someone please reveal the halfway house now has the facilities to gas it's current residents.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

J.S. Pill wrote:
    shanessa_256x145.jpg

There is no God

I can't believe she's meant to be only 26!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

BuffyBot wrote:
    I can't believe she's meant to be only 26!

Well maybe she started drinking at age 9 and moved on to crack at 11 to help her deal with her pregnancy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Its far too late in the game to be doing this half-way house chopping and changing and double evictions for them. If you must do a seacret house not so close to the end please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

BuffyBot wrote:
    Shanessa already want's to write her autobiography. God help us. Someone please reveal the halfway house now has the facilities to gas it's current residents.

Charleys autobiography should make an interseting read. At the grand age of ''22'' and with such nice handwriting! *Cough*

I doubt Shanessa's will be much better!

Advertisement