Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help needed brothers

• 27-07-2007 11:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭

has anyone here heard of a drink that tastes like skittles sweets.its along the lines of fat frogs i think wud be a mixture of a few alco pops i think.its not the one where u soak the sweets in vodka

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You're in the wrong forum mate. Try C&S or the metro forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

You're in the wrong forum mate. Try C&S or the metro forum.

not for me, me woman has me head annoyed about it,just thought someone wud have heard of it here .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Why are you letting her have an opinion?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

yabadabado wrote:
    not for me, me woman has me head annoyed about it,just thought someone wud have heard of it here .

I know ya. I'm sure you'll make some fine contributions to the brotherhood. I'm on about you're question. I seriously doubt any of the brothers would know. We're just as clueless as you. That's why I suggested those other forums but proceed with caustion as you do not know the evil that is contained within those forums. Maybe IrishBird or one of the other girls about here knows but they're usually too busy making rasher sambo's and getting us our beer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭trout

I don't know the answer either ... all I can think of is Homer and his "Skittlebrau" :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

trout wrote:
    I don't know the answer either ... all I can think of is Homer and his "Skittlebrau" :rolleyes:

Homer knows what he is talking about, skittlebrau has it's own site.....

http://skittlebrau.net/

Ye gads, skittles in beer. The horror...the horror.

Ahhh! Double post.

result.jpg

What the ****? Would ya look at the colour of that? That isn't good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,801 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Fair dues to whatever lad had an empty pint glass in his hand when his missus's waters broke! And to catch it all too...

Advertisement