Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

go karting in tralee??

Options
  • 27-07-2007 11:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭

anybody hear anything about some go karting place opening up in manor?? just heard a rumor 2day!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

I dont no but try googleing it for info Might find something there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BENJAMIN61

I dont no but try googleing it for info Might find something there
    GO KARTS? WTF MATE

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

its in tobyworld and its kiddies karts afaik, abbeyfeale is the only way to go im afraid, savage karting out there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

That Tobyworld place seems to be doing really well. Brought my nieces over there recently and the place was packed. Needed a 'clean' alternative to Jungle Jims alright I guess. Not sure how well it will do after the school holidays though. Karting up there alright like Patricide said. If you are very small maybe ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Progen

Patricide wrote:
    its in tobyworld and its kiddies karts afaik, abbeyfeale is the only way to go im afraid, savage karting out there though.

Whats the crack with the abbeyfeale karting? Do they hold events as such?
    Pro karts etc?

• Advertisement
Advertisement