Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reason orkester sound bank cd

Options
  • 28-07-2007 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hello i was wondering if any has the orkester sound bank cd for reason 3.0, because mine has broken would any one be able to make me a copy please if any questions pm please thank you :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

If you registered your Reason with the the propellerheads they will send you replacement cd, free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

Best first post ever. Usually they wait a bit before asking for warez.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

If you registered your Reason with the the propellerheads they will send you replacement cd, free!

You can only register legitimately purchased copies ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Doctor J wrote:
    You can only register legitimately purchased copies ;)

Well, He obviously owns an legitimatley bought copy...... I am assuming he just did not know that he can get a free replacement....

People don't copy stuff do they;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

If you have a legit copy of Reason then there's your answer OP.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement