Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do i delete qa single cookie for a certain website

• 28-07-2007 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Ok, i got banned from 1 section of boards but when i try to log out to just read that section, it logs me out but when i click onto view thread i was previously viewing it brings the page back up with me logged in. Even using a "dontlogin" link it still keeps my user/pass saved and logged in meaning icant read the section.

I dont want to delete all cookies, as ihave users/pass saved for a load of forums and it`ll be too much hassle.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Firefox?
    Tools_Options_Privacy tab_View cookies, then search for www.boards.ie and delete any or all of them.
    Probably similar in IE, not sure of the steps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Have the 'Remember Me' box ticked when logging into boards as well (doesn't show up on front page but on any other page on the site).

Advertisement