Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre- leaving cert exams ???

Options
  • 28-07-2007 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I was just wondering when does the leaving cert students do the mock exams ??? What month thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

You can tell your new anyyway:D

They are normally on throughout February or March, depends on school, theres no fixed time for them as the schools run them. And eh, dont worry bout them, they mean nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭adam_ccfc

n00b alert

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Late January- just before Easter, it obviously varies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

You should really know when they're on in your own school. Would you not notice over the years?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Well tbh Carlowboy ive seen the mocks in my school moved to different dates. I doubt its always the same times every year in every school. To OP:Anyways i dont think the dates of your pres will be even formulated yet unless it is standard from year to year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

It usually varies due to the holidays. As in some schools do them before Easter, others before the mid-term, others before Christmas. So sometimes between Christmas & Easter. Ask someone the year ahead of you & figure out the same time this year using the holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 myth-8

thanks,

Advertisement