Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

compsocs new home

• 28-07-2007 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭

just to let everyone know, compsoc will have its own thread(finally)on waffle.ie. there we can discuss the happens of compsoc and go off topic if we like there. we will also have signups and stuff there. we will still be using boards but not as much. thanks boards for being the home for so long!

finally i would like to congradulate wheres me jumpa on opening the site and thank him for offering me the space and doing to web design on the new site that will be posted soon, once the last parts are finalised, and we get it posted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,650 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

pfft... another message board. whats in it for me? You never got me those RAM cards like ye said ye were.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

just a note, if ya sign up for www.waffle.ie put eoinzy as ur referrer. its for compsoc ppl so we know! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

why not put lynch_3001 as your referrer!! i need referals too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Didnt compsoc have its own message boards at one time? This is like two years ago now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

it did.
    that was like 2 years ago now!

eoinzy for referrer!!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

You guys are going to get the same treatment I gave netsoc/bitbucket.

Advertise all you want. Start a thread on it, put it in your sig, make sure to mention it in every post you make.

But as soon as you cross the line, and it appears that you are just spamming in order to advertise, thats when we'll step down hard.

So, on that note, thread closed, because... we all get it, compsoc has a new website. YAY!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement