Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Manhunt & GTA:SA worth buying for xbox?

• 28-07-2007 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Now that I have a 360 I am thinking of buying some games I missed out on from the last generation, because I only had a gamecube and pc at the time.

So is it worth buying Manhunt and GTA:San Andreas to play on the 360 or should I keep my money?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Manhunt is a steaming heap of ****e so no, it isn't worth it. San Andreas is a great game but I found Vice City to be better.

Check if these games are compatible with the 360 before buying them. A lot of xbox games don't work on the 360 and for many you will need to update your 360. Even if the compatiiblity list says it's compatible there could still be some glitches (like with Panzer Dragoon Orta ggrrrr.....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

GTA=Yes Manhunt=No
    also try the first Forza its absolute class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

I'm enjoying forza 2 too much to try the first.

Are the two Halo games worth picking up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Halo 1 is great. Halo 2 less so. Worth getting though, but expect to be disappointed in Halo 2 after playing 1.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Nephew wrote:
    Are the two Halo games worth picking up?

Are you kidding? Absolutely. Get them both now, before Halo 3 comes out. Many people bought an xbox just for Halo.

I'd recommend all the GTA games. So if you can get them cheap you should get GTA III and Vice City as well. Afaik they all play on the 360.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 kopman

defo get san andreas

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If your getting Xbox gmes I was in Game in the square and they were selling 4 for €15 preowned which I thought was excellent value!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i enjoyed manhunt for what it was (pure gore, minimal story). as for GTA, well worth it as you'll spend weeks playing it, but if you've a decent enough PC get it for that machine as the mods and online stuff will give you more bang for your buck

Advertisement