Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok I have a Sony BVW-22 BetaCam SP deck, how do i reset hours ?

• 28-07-2007 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

I installed a new drum in it and the hours are still at the 650 mark, how do i reset ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

ok, not sure if i have used this deck or what the problemo is but ill give u a run down of the way i was thought to reset TC on a sony deck.

timecode display should have a button saying "hold", press that. hours should start flashing. if you move the shuttle dial, it will move between hours, mins, secs and frames. if u hold "jog" or "shuttle" it should let u change whicever value is flashing.

when the starting TC is input, click "set" button, beside where the "hold" button was.

hit record and play, should burn the code uve just selected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

I think he's talking more about the actual head hours rather than setting TC on a tape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

It's in an engineering Menu. Not sure now you get into them, have a search online.

John

Advertisement