Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hottie from Smiles dentist - Oliver Plunkett Street

Options
  • 28-07-2007 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey has anyone seen the really hot girl who works in Smiles??? She is a student who lives somewhere on patrick st and her name is Jessica....dark hair....tall, fit as ****! Anyone know anymore about her?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

why don't you ask her or your little easons crush out instead of yaking about them on an internet forum on a saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

I heard she's dating the hot girl from Eason's* - you know the one that's there on Friday evening around 6pm...

:rolleyes:

*may not be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ponderer

i said she was hot i never said i wanted to ask her out! shes fit but shes gotta have a good personality before i touch her

ponderer wrote:
    shes fit but shes gotta have a good personality before i touch her

and you're going to find this out from someone repling to this thread :confused:

no i will find out her name and possibly where she likes to hang out from this thread........gees some people dont think before posting replies :eek:

• Advertisement

ponderer wrote:
    gees some people dont think before posting

Indeed.

finally he gets the message

ponderer wrote:
    no i will find out her name
    Her name is jessica and she is already a member of boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Two of the most random, yet moronic threads I've ever seen on any forum. Ever.

Well done.

And yes, I had a good think before posting.

sdonn_1 wrote:
    I had a good think before posting.

Just such a shame the OP didn't.. :)

• Advertisement

Oh the OP did think before posting! Gees why do you people have to post replies when they don't help towards the thread at all. Shocked at the stupidity !

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Why the unhelpful replies, you ask? Well, because this is a pretty goddamn stupid thread you've started.

From your posts so far, you seem to think this is some sort of group lech-a-thon here where everyone's just waiting to give you "more info" about the girls you post up about, so that you can get your vaguely-creepy-stalking vibe off to a good start. It's not. And, god help me because what I'm about to type reads like something that belongs in Personal Issues, if you want to know more about the hotties working in various shops around town you should try talking to them rather than running to post about them on The Interwebz.

Helpful hint : I'd suggest against starting a conversation with any of these girls by mentioning that you started these threads.

Moderator can you lock / delete this thread please. The only replies are from people who can't take things seriously and I refuse to waste my time reading anymore of their pathetic responses. Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Pics or it didn't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

this thread reminds of of my UCC days when people used to write "Any info Jane Doe 1st arts" etc on the doors of the jackses in the library..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Roar wrote:
    this thread reminds of of my UCC days when people used to write "Any info Jane Doe 1st arts" etc on the doors of the jackses in the library..

Very true. If the OP doesn't find the responses here helpful, he should have seen some of the responses the toilet graffiti stalkers got: "She used to be a man", "She swallows" etc. Daft thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

dahamsta wrote:
    Pics or it didn't happen.

I second that. A picture is worth a thousand words and so on..

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

agamemnon wrote:
    Very true. If the OP doesn't find the responses here helpful, he should have seen some of the responses the toilet graffiti stalkers got: "She used to be a man", "She swallows" etc. Daft thread.

In fairness, even the gang writing that sh*te on those toilet doors didnt come back and then write on the door "Dear cleaner, please scrub off these comments as they are completely unhelpful". I mean, that'd be really pathetic...

D'ya get caught Fysh?

• Advertisement

Nah, I used to write on the toilet doors in the Kane basement, everyone knows they haven't been cleaned since about the late 80s :D

Like yerself then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement