Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing Advice.

Options
  • 28-07-2007 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

My first question is I wanna get my navel pierced, but my job is in a hosptial setting is it safe to have it while its healing?

Also which celestial ring is the best the one on Stephens Green or Abbey St?
    I heard bad things about one particular piercer in Stephens Green. Can anyone recommend anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BENJAMIN61

the one where i live is good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i got mine done in celestial ring years ago when they had a branch in blanchardstown shopping centre, but otherwise, ive had good experiences with the stevens green branch.

what bad things have you heard about that one? ive heard only good, personally, its nice to get a good rounded view on these things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i wouldnt go to the one on abbey,i got my navel done there and she messed it up,turns out she was an apprentice but she didnt tell me and had no one supervising her.its very crooked and i would not recommend them at all.i like the one in the green though got a few doe in there and got my tattoos there too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 xStarx

i wouldnt go to the one on abbey,i got my navel done there and she messed it up,turns out she was an apprentice but she didnt tell me and had no one supervising her.its very crooked and i would not recommend them at all.i like the one in the green though got a few doe in there and got my tattoos there too
    narco wrote:
    i got mine done in celestial ring years ago when they had a branch in blanchardstown shopping centre, but otherwise, ive had good experiences with the stevens green branch.

what bad things have you heard about that one? ive heard only good, personally, its nice to get a good rounded view on these things.

My friend went to the one on the Green to get hers done and she got it done by one of the apprentices (she later found that out on their website) and she said it hurt really badly, then she went to a different piercer and they said it was done really badly.

Can you recommend anyone? How do I stop from getting one from one of the apprentices?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

hmm... i got my nipple done by a girl called sheryl (cheryl?) and she was really good.

i was askin her about surface piercings as well, i cant remember the name, but she highly recommended the guy who worked there, said he'd done most of hers, and they were done perfectly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement