Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Is Best Value For Broadband

Options
  • 29-07-2007 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

I am currently living in balbriggan and intend to leave the are in two months,

i just purchased a lap top and want to get broad band now i was considering using vodafone but just heard from a friend of mine saying her bill went fron 50 - 200 euros is there a catch with these servers when u leave ur lap top on with internet ???

what would u recommend i should go for consideing my predicament ?????????:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Is it just mobile broadband you're after, or are you open to any fixed broadband suggestions too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

if i move in two months does that mean my contract is lost etc i would have gone for one of the big ones

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

faolteam wrote:
    if i move in two months does that mean my contract is lost etc i would have gone for one of the big ones

Just what exactly is your 'predicament' ?

You apparently want broadband and you are apparently moving from your current location in two months or so.

All of the fixed line operators have at least a six months contract and in some cases 12.

This would suggest that one of the mobile bb operators would be your best option. (As presumably it does not matter where you are living - you can still use the broadband) If someone is running up big bills then they are downloading more than the permitted limit and it is up to you to ensure that you don't exceed the limits.

So there is no predicament - do a bit of research and make your choice and be careful of your download limits if you do go mobile!

Advertisement