Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library Open?

Options
  • 29-07-2007 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

Is the library open during the Summer? I want to read a short essay by an author from about 1840 or thereabouts. I can't even check in the online catalougue since it is will be in a book of essays.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Hi,

the Health Sciences Centre Library is definitely open. The main library could be open as well. Best thing would be to give them a call to save yourself a journey.

Best,
    Preusse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭mdebets

It's open
    Mo and Fr 8:30-17:30
    Tu to Th 8:30-23:00
    Sa 9:30-17:30

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

yeah, i got a book out a few weeks ago

saves me buying them!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

The James Joyce library is open. I passed by it last week and saw a librocop.
    The postgrads are still in term as they have to do research for their dissertations. I am going in there this week to get a few books out. I forgot to mention that a lot of the escalators are out so you will have to use the stairs. Good luck anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement