Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate

• 29-07-2007 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭

Just plain old chocolate on it's own with no extra bits. Which is your favourite? Mine at the moment is Milka. Droool :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Bournville.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate, I got hooked on the stuff when I was in Germany for a while. *turns up nose at Hersheys and Nestle and prances off*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Ruu wrote:
    Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate, I got hooked on the stuff when I was in Germany for a while. *turns up nose at Hersheys and Nestle and prances off*

Seem them in a few molloy's off licenses

I'm sticking with good oul dairy milk

Yorkie.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Milka too, probably. I HATE Hersheys. I've developed a new appreciation for Cadbury's because of the crap chocolate in the US. Nestle is fine, and I'd never really turn down a Galaxy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Cadbury's bubbly is my new favourite, it's like an aero without the crappy nestle chocolate. Also a big fan of Milka, my family go to Austria fairly often so my parents have a good supply at home. I go home just to get some! In Austria its much much cheaper and you can get much better varieties too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

watna wrote:
    Cadbury's bubbly
    Not sure if that counts in this context, if it does, then I vote for that.

If not, then Galaxy is gorgeous.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,322 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Can't beat a bar of Dairy Milk, but my new favourite has to be Green & Black's milk chocolate. It's got more cocoa solids (34%) than regular milk chocolate and you can really taste the difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Divine fairtrade dark chocolate.

Yummy and morally correct! Mmmmm!

577959b.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I prefer immoral chocolate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

milka for me, the fairtrade chocolate is also lovely, i love them macaroon and mint crisp bars too

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Cadbury's Dairy Milk, though the odd Yorkie is OK too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

well i'd never say no to any chocolate but im gonna go with Galaxy. its the nicest chocolate. Defo. Especially dunked in Tea..... mmm...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,997 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Milka Cream............................. hmmmmmn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Green and Blacks, Milk Chocolate. :) yum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

macaroon bars:)i could eat them all day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭MrsA

Cadbury Dairy milk, but, only the irish one. Being away you realise just how good it actually is.
    I get it sent over by my mother, who in fact has been a bit slack recently!!

MrsA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

macaroon bars:)i could eat them all day

Blast from the past, didn't know there were still around. I am remembering a white wrapped with red writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

MrsA wrote:
    Cadbury Dairy milk, but, only the irish one. Being away you realise just how good it actually is.
    I get it sent over by my mother, who in fact has been a bit slack recently!!

MrsA
    So true! And it has to be properly foil-wrapped. None of this new plastic wrapping.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Yorkie.

Same here. Absolutly love the stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭megs_88

Im addicted to Lindt but I also have a fondness for Milka and Cadburys

Advertisement