Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does anyone else notice..

• 29-07-2007 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

How Khali always holds the belt upside down , it makes him look even more retarded , i wonder did vince tell him to do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

yeah i noticed it twice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Haven't seen WWE in the past two weeks. I did notice that Hennig used to do it a lot with the intercontinental title belt in 1990 tho.

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

I'll let him off when he can boogie down like he did on Smackdown!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

yeah i noticed this too and why the hell does JBL keep calling him T-Rex?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

yeah i noticed this too and why the hell does JBL keep calling him T-Rex?
    Because he's an idiot?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Because he's an idiot?

He probably doesn't go on boards.ie and say a great like Michaels should retire, giving no reason though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Because he's an idiot?

JBL is a legend how can you sit there and call him an idiot? i think if the brands were to combine agin and just leave two commentators i would definitely have JBL and JR by far, King annoys me at times and Michael cole was never a great commentator, and im not even considering Joey styles or tazz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

JBL is a legend how can you sit there and call him an idiot?

Exactly what makes JBL a legend?? He spent 10 years as a glorified midcarder before having a 9 month run or so with the WWE title. Then he spent a few more months returning jobs before retiring with back problems.

When i think of legends, Flair, Bret Hart, Harley Race and Ricky Steamboat come into mind (with many more in mind, too many to list!). Sticking JBL into that category is laughable.

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

anyway.....khali has been holding the belt upside down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Exactly what makes JBL a legend?? He spent 10 years as a glorified midcarder before having a 9 month run or so with the WWE title. Then he spent a few more months returning jobs before retiring with back problems.

When i think of legends, Flair, Bret Hart, Harley Race and Ricky Steamboat come into mind (with many more in mind, too many to list!). Sticking JBL into that category is laughable.

VR!

what he said, i never liked jbl anyway,hes a good commentator but i hated him as a wrestler,and he should never have been given a title reign that long

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

krudler wrote:
    what he said, i never liked jbl anyway,hes a good commentator but i hated him as a wrestler,and he should never have been given a title reign that long
    True.

Advertisement