Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 Booster Packs

Options
  • 29-07-2007 4:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get the Booster Packs, cheap. Amazon.com are the cheapest but don't ship to Ireland. Amazon.co.uk don't sell them.

neuro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

hi i tried v.megastore,argos,smyths and game yesterday looking for special forces.no luck and didnt have the others xpacks.
    ebay is the only place i can find it.:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Does anyone know where I can get the Booster Packs, cheap. Amazon.com are the cheapest but don't ship to Ireland. Amazon.co.uk don't sell them.

neuro

Given that you need to download them off EA Link just get them there. The shops only sold the codes needed for use with EA Link anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Thanks for that :)

Advertisement