Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a bit of a pickle

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Indeed boger, a lack of coherence and direction permeates throughout your posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Seinas

regob wrote:
    i always thought i wanted to do law but i was walking around my local pig farm the other day and thought wouldnt a pig farmer be a great career

visitors are not allowed on pig farms :rolleyes:

Edit: my father owns a few pig farms and when im finished with what i wanna do in life, im gonna come back home and take them over... (pointless use of information)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

Seinas wrote:
    visitors are not allowed on pig farms :rolleyes:

Edit: my father owns a few pig farms and when im finished with what i wanna do in life, im gonna come back home and take them over... (pointless use of information)

my neighbour owns it.

600 points or pig farmer ? i dont know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

regob wrote:
    so now im in a little bit of a pickle ( hence the title ) do i do law or do i become a pig farmer.

what would u do?

Why not do medicine through arts instead?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Pig farming? That would suit you dear, live amongst your own kind ;)*

*Before you go on your, "OMFG YOU'RE A MOD!!!!!1111111ONEONEONE", rant, that was a joke.

And trolling, boger, as well as double accounts...well this is frowned upon, isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Rozabeez wrote:
    Pig farming? That would suit you dear, live amongst your own kind ;)*

*Before you go on your, "OMFG YOU'RE A MOD!!!!!1111111ONEONEONE", rant, that was a joke.

And trolling, boger, as well as double accounts...well this is frowned upon, isn't it?
    Is this blackmail I see before me? :p

And Boger said Donegal was nice over in that forum, so he's got a itsy bitsy teeny weeny bit of respect from me now.

Blackmail? Of course not, there are already mods for the LC forum.

And goe goe Donegal! \o/

Rozabeez wrote:
    Blackmail? Of course not, there are already mods for the LC forum.

And goe goe Donegal! \o/

in relation to double accounts. i have sent a pm to cloud the admin as you advised.

if i become a pig farmer i am living amongst my kind. im afraid ive lost you there.

:p Good.

Regob, you really think we're going to believe you see your future in pig farming after you've stated you'll repeat the LC until you get 600 points? Why would you need 600 points if your future lay in pig farming?

• Advertisement
Advertisement