Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The lord and a man

Options
  • 29-07-2007 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

A man is waiting at a bus stop when the lord appears , the lord says to enter heaven you must give up smoking drinking gambling and sex, ill give u 6 months and see how u get on ,

so 6 months pass and the lord appears . the lord says well how did u get on ? well the man says i gave up drinking smoking and gambling but sex i just cant give that up . wat says the lord? well the man says my wife was at the fridge bending over and i just couldnt resist it . so i walked up and took her from behind. the lord says well they definitly wont like that in heaven, the man says they didnt like it in tescos either

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

Good one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

:)
    I suppose they will just have to shop in Superquinn from now on.

Advertisement