Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Storage Heating

Options
  • 29-07-2007 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

Just moved into an apartment that has GoldShield Electric Storage Heating in the sitting room and hall. I read this over on the ESB website about how to set it up. I tried doing it last night but there's no heat coming out of any of the heaters. The guide says a red light should come on but doesn't. I had all the switches on. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

try turning up the dials on the devireg at the fusebox and turn up any room stats assuming everythings switched on.adjustments on the devireg don't take effect til the next off-peak period

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

I got one of the heaters in the sitting room to work last night. It's the only heater with a vent at the bottom blowing hot air out. Is this the kinda query the ESB could help me with over the phone if I rang them? I changed the dial on the "Night" switch last night to +2.

Advertisement