Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whos going to cooley

Options
  • 29-07-2007 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭

Anyone around here heading for the cooley vintage tractor challenge this year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Anyone around here heading for the cooley vintage tractor challenge this year.

Hopefully but do not have tractor.
    What is the story with parking etc?

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭MrFoxman360

Not too sure about that, you'll get all the info on the website. I think it might be smart to arrive the day before if your bringing a tractor, the traffic on the day is mental :eek: Loads of parking though

I think ill go and stay the night, Bring the 35 up for a run :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Link to official website here.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

World record broken with over 4,500 classic tractors. Congratulations and well done to all involved. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Great day for tractor fans.
    Some very nice kit there, the well kept and the not so well kept.
    Spotted aritcle in yesterdays (Mondays) Indo, which managed to screw up the figures. God bless them can't they get anything right?
    Even the bloomin downpours couldn't prevent it from being a great day.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭fastrac

saw some great pics on farm toy forum. hope everybodies coming to kinsale on sept 2 for the farm model show in the carlton hotel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Rubber Johnny

fastrac wrote:
    saw some great pics on farm toy forum. hope everybodies coming to kinsale on sept 2 for the farm model show in the carlton hotel.

Have you a link to that forum handy?

Advertisement