Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Alexisonfire

• 29-07-2007 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭

(wasnt 100% sure which forum to put this into but hey)

Well ive seen them live twice so far, and well you can observe from that quite like them. I was listening to their eponymous debut this morning (i bought it recently but never really listened to it) and came to the song ''The Kennedy Curse'' its starts off kinda slow then it builds, then about 2/3s of the way into the song theres this crazy almost grincore growl this frankly surprised me (not that its important or anything).

Anyway, anyone else like them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭*tOpLaSs

Yeah I actually really like Alexisonfire.. Haven't seen 'em live or anything, but got a few of their tunes on my iPod.. My favourite one is probably This Could Be Anywhere In The World or Boiled Frogs.. I have to say though, I don't have too much of their stuff, but of what I know, I like..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

i highly recommend ''Crisis'' its really good, all of it!

I have the song Crisis.. It's really good. But I'm presuming you mean the album.. Yeah I really should get that. How come no-one else is posting on here?

probably as they ''not metal enough'' oh well

yeah the album is savage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I have the first two albums but no Crisis. Heard the album is class except for a really dodgy song near the end.

As for good songs, 'Get Fighted'

• Advertisement

the line ''my greatest gift to you is a DANCEFLOOR'' just made the last concert for me, i didnt know if theyd play it but in the encore they did :D

Hey it is a Rock & Metal board, I think Alexisonfire falls in there somewhere.. and they're damn good too! Glad more people responded :) I need to get the whole album, I only have 5 songs off it. I actually don't have any of the earlier stuff, can people suggest a few songs to download? I don't want to get whole albums if there is some not-so-good stuff on there..

Advertisement