Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes Shops in Kilkenny

• 29-07-2007 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

A friend of mine asked me if I knew of any clothes shops that sell skater or emo style clothing and I couldnt help him. Does anyone else know of any shops in the city that do this? (Before the emo/skater bashing starts, theyre not my style so its not for me!)

My query is does anybody know of any other charity shops that sell clothes in the city apart from the oxfam shop oppsite winstons. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

Archimedes wrote:
    Hey,

My query is does anybody know of any other charity shops that sell clothes in the city apart from the oxfam shop oppsite winstons. Thanks.

Try the Vita Charity shop, it's located inside the parliment st entrance to market cross.:) or Sue Ryder shop in Kirean St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 tombillyjack

Theres a clothes shop In Brodericks Music Warehouse that might interest you It's on New Building Lane 056 7765401

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Also try radical beside superquinn for skater/emo cloths.

Advertisement