Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cooker problem

Options
  • 29-07-2007 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

have a tricity bendix cooker one of the knobs is not working, i have a replacement but i cannot figure out how to get the front off so i can replace it, i have tried to google for an answer but to no avail, anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Try the link for manual

http://www.serviceforce.co.uk/pdf_search.asp

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

tried that already but it doesnt tell you how
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Just input the model number. If you have a good look you'll find it on the cooker, look under the oven door or inside the door or at the back.

Mike.

sorry tried that site already but it didnt tell me how to get at the dials

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

What model is it?

• Advertisement

tricity bendix sie454b

Can't find bog all for it, not even a photo :(. The only thing I can suggest now is to contact their Helpdesk. Details:

Tricity Bendix,
    Addington Way,
    Luton,
    Bedfordshire,
    LU4 9QQ

Tel: 08705 950 950 (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, Sat 9am-1pm)
    Fax: 08702 432465

electrolux.whitegoods@electrolux.co.uk

If you can find or take a picture of it put it up here.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Maybe try posting your request on www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk

after a little looking discovered that two small panels either side of the cooker dial array were removable, two screws either side and three below and the dial section was removed. then i discovered that the temperature control switch that was delivered was the wrong type!!!
    well at least i know how to get at it when the correct one arrives

Good stuff. Thanks for the update :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement