Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chanelle's left the building

Options
  • 29-07-2007 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

As reported on the C4 website Chanelle has walked out of the house!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=17102&housemateId=

Although there has been talk on Digital Spy forums of her reentering the house.. slightly confusing!

I would like her to still be in the house! although I think she should make a clean break from Ziggy.. She's entertaining to watch! so unpredictable!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,282 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Was kind of expecting it to happen, with both her a ziggy threatening to leave so many times and without charley as an excuse for why they don't get on etc. Pity though as it was an interesting(unstable) relationship in the house

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Although she was hard work and a pain in the arse, I think he was worse. What a twat!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Thank God she's gone. She was a royal pain in the a$$

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I'm glad for her that she's gone. She was cracking up. But will miss her too! I thought she was really funny at times!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

hurrah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

No loss really.
    Whining little bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Her peahead must be missing Charley.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd shes gone back in again.......

Link

Wtf did this BB psychology crap come from?

Chanelle came back into the House again after Big Brother said she had to wait to talk to the BB Psychologist before she could leave.

So, like the rest of the housemates, and the nation, Chanelle is waiting.

"I'm like the Ghost Of Christmas Past," said Chanelle.

No Chanelle, much more like The-Ghost-That-Said-She'd-Disappear-But-Wouldn't.

But with Ziggy getting more affectionate and the hugs and kisses getting more frequent, does Chanelle really want to go?

Is there still hope for Chiggy..? Will she stay? Stay tuned.
    Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Meh. If only both of em went.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Christ, she should just go and ease all our pain.
    As for having to wait to see the psychologists, it's obvious she's a nutter, next time she leaves I'm sure it will be in a straight-jacket.

So she's staying then! Hmm... Ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Until tuesday anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

she shouldnt have been let back in, moany little attention seeking cow, i hate her so much :mad:

Just caught the end of last nights show.
    Ziggy calls her an attention seeker and a hypochondriac.
    Both points are true, but it's the attention seeker bit that made me laugh.

Ziggy: You're an attention seeker. That's why you're here.
    Now correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he in a boyband and on some other reality show? Is he not now on the biggest reality show of all, being watched 24 hours a day?
    As bad as she is, that guy is a complete tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Terry wrote:
    As bad as she is, that guy is a complete tool.
    Couldn't agree more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 mazdagirl

Ziggy a complete ass as far as i am concerned why did he not go instead of getting chanelle to go is it just me or did anybody else notice how he kept deciding that he wanted a break from her when new girls were coming into the house she is the bigger fool to leave for him, she is leaving thinking that when he gets out they will be given their relationship a try on the outside what a FOOL she is, if that was the case he would have left with her. Why did he just not say straight out to her I don't like you I was only with you to keep myself in the house, I hope the rest of the housemates see through him and put him up for nomination this week

mazdagirl wrote:
    Ziggy a complete ass as far as i am concerned why did he not go instead of getting chanelle to go is it just me or did anybody else notice how he kept deciding that he wanted a break from her when new girls were coming into the house she is the bigger fool to leave for him, she is leaving thinking that when he gets out they will be given their relationship a try on the outside what a FOOL she is, if that was the case he would have left with her. Why did he just not say straight out to her I don't like you I was only with you to keep myself in the house, I hope the rest of the housemates see through him and put him up for nomination this week

Your right I noticed it too. Hes scum.

Ziggy, if Chanelle is so terrible why repeatedly chase her?

HATE guys like him! :mad:

TheGooner wrote:
    Your right I noticed it too. Hes scum.

Ziggy, if Chanelle is so terrible why repeatedly chase her?

HATE guys like him! :mad:

I have to agree. Hate Ziggy. Want him to leave, not Chanelle. Its his fault she's cracking up. I hope he's nominated this week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

Chanelle is still in there. She came back out of the diary room apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

ziggy is a complete muppet. he always questions their "relationship" when new girls enter the house. he is a tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

According to the CH4 offical site, Chanelle has left today..

Now she's gone alright. But she did go through the motions last night, packed and everything, but came back out of the diary room with her suitcase.

Ziggy is a muppet :mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I'll be very interested to see how Ziggy behaves now that Chanelle's gone. I think he might improve and be good fun, or else leach onto the next good looking girl to enter the house...?

Dyflin wrote:
    I'll be very interested to see how Ziggy behaves now that Chanelle's gone. I think he might improve and be good fun, or else leach onto the next good looking girl to enter the house...?
    He'll behave like he always does....like a muppet :mad:

He'll be trying to repair the damage that he thinks might have done by Chanelle leaving. He saw how upset the twins, Gerry and Brian were when she tried to leave yesterday and will be tryna regain some ground with them.

That's why he put himself up for becoming a halfway housemate last night. 'Ooh look at me I'm a hero please don't nominate me'. No Ziggy you're a muppet :mad: :mad:

Advertisement