Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastest thing in the Universe

Options
  • 29-07-2007 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

An Englishman, Welshman, Scotsman and an Irishman were all sitting down discussing what is the fastest thing in the Universe.

After much deliberation the Englishman said, "I believe it is the process of thought, it comes out in a flash"

"Good try" agreed the Scot, "but I think blinking is even quicker."

"Pretty good but not quick enough, " quipped the Welshman. "I am sure electricity is faster; just think if you hit any light switch you get instant light"

After a few moments the Irishman cuts in, "I believe you all have valid points but I think Diarrhea wins!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" chimed the three other guys.

"Well it is like this. Last night I went down to the local curry house for a vindaloo, which I washed down with 12 pints of Guinness, I then retired to bed. However at 3 o'clock in the morning, before I could think, blink or turn the light on, I shat myself!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

shit joke :p

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

Bravo! Very good, another 4 stars for you Hagar, More please.
    definitely brightening up my Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Good one Hagar. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

:d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

I thought it was an ethiopian chasing a bread van

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

MooseJam wrote:
    I thought it was an ethiopian chasing a bread van

jesus running throuh ethopia saying "im the bread of life"