Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get rugby clothing

Options
  • 29-07-2007 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy an Edinburgh rugby jersey. All I can find is XXL sizes on ebay. Anybody would no where I could get one of these in Dublin preferably or online.

Edinburgh Rugby Jersey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Slunk wrote:
    I am looking to buy an Edinburgh rugby jersey. All I can find is XXL sizes on ebay. Anybody would no where I could get one of these in Dublin preferably or online.

Edinburgh Rugby Jersey

Elverys have a Rugby store on Stephens green near dawson street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭burnedfaceman

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

TheGooner wrote:
    Elverys have a Rugby store on Stephens green near dawson street
    Elverys have had a selction of various different European club jerseys in there when I've passed through browsing before, so that is probably your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Try the O'Neills factory outlet on the Long Mile road, on the way out of town, the first stretch of shops, turn left, and keep to the wall on the extreme left. Go down the laneway, into the O'Neill's carpark. There it is there in front of you. Open on Saturday mornings. Don't know about Sat Afters.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭baztard

tampopo wrote:
    Try the O'Neills factory outlet on the Long Mile road, on the way out of town, the first stretch of shops, turn left, and keep to the wall on the extreme left. Go down the laneway, into the O'Neill's carpark. There it is there in front of you. Open on Saturday mornings. Don't know about Sat Afters.

I don't think O'Neills would stock rugby jerseys. Unless they make the Edinburgh jersey?

• Advertisement
Advertisement