Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice needed - gum disease

• 29-07-2007 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I would be really grateful for some advice. I am in my late 20's and I have had gum disease for about 1 year now. My gums bleed when I brush my teeth and occasionally at other times too. I have also noticed a little decay on my teeth. I have tried using mouthwash ( corosyl I think its called) but it has not improved. I am really concerned about this but I have a massive fear of the dentist. I have not been for approx 15 years and really worried about going. Also I am really embarrased about the state of my teeth as I neglected them when I was younger. Also I will find it difficult to pay dental feels as I am living off a pretty tight budget as it is. ( and I do not have enough prsi contributions for assistance)

I would be really grateful if someone could let me know what to expect if I go to the dentist and also the approx cost. I know this is a difficult question to answer so just some general advice would be great. Also if anyone could recommend a nice dentist I would be really grateful. I am looking for someone understaning and nice- city centre / finglas area. I am constantly worried about this as I really do not want to lose my teeth but huge fear of the dentist which I will have to overcome.

I would be really grateful for some advice.

Thanks

Advertisement