Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed Quick - Ebay Item :)

Options
  • 29-07-2007 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or does This look like a great item for the price? As you may know my budget for building a computer is pretty low so this could help alot if there is no catches. If anyone has the time and knowledge could you take a quick look and let me know if its a good buy or not?
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

There could be a flurry of activity in the next hour and it may end up being a lot more expensive. Also the delivery is going to be £20 on top of the price which makes it end being close to €100 altogether. The board looks grand though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Nalced_irl

right now it works out at 81euro inc delivery. In hardwareversand its 95.79 w/o delivery so ill keep an eye on it and see.

Advertisement