Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody got bank details for hardwareversand

Options
  • 29-07-2007 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

need to do money transfer but cant find original email from them with IBAN SWIFT/BIC codes

anybody?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Payment type: prepayment
    Please use for credit transfer exclusively this account, even if you know further admits of accounts.
    Remittee: hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Remittee account: 0731239469
    BLZ: 44010046
    Financial institution: Deutsche Postbank AG Dortmund
    IBAN Nr.: DE 7344 0100 4607 3123 9469
    SWIFTCode: PBNKDEFF
    Amount: 286,66 EUR
    Intended purpose: V560356-591244

Please be appreciative of this restriction. We refer to the instance,
    that the procedure was automated therewith the transaction will be done as fast as can.

here ya goo

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭etcetc

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭apeking

How long does this process take do you know?

I sent my payement off last Wednesday and still nothing up on the site saying they received my Payement

the money came out of my account last friday??

Anyone know how long it should take?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

hey apeking im in the exact situation. Havent heard anything. Sent them an email but still no reply.I was hoping to have my stuff today or tommorow.:mad:

Still havent heard anything today, i rang them and they said send them an email!

What the hell!

Does anyone have any experience about how long it should take?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

apeking wrote:
    Still havent heard anything today, i rang them and they said send them an email!

What the hell!

Does anyone have any experience about how long it should take?

lol im the same - went into the bank last friday - bank account is up the country - had to have the bank transfer form sent up the country, will take 3-4 days for the process to go through, then will take around 1-2 weeks for it to arrive - I sent them an email and got this reply, (pretty much asked how do they know when I have paid and to build the PC)

Dear X
    As soon as the payment has been confirmed by our accounting department, you
    can see it in your order history on our homepage.

Yours sincerely
    Juergen Seiffert

hardwareversand.de
    Service Center

Our Service Center is available: Monday to Saturday (8 a.m. - 8 p.m.)
    fon: +49 (1805) 711117 (0,14 EUR/min. within Germany)
    fax: +49 (1805) 959666 (0,14 EUR/min. within Germany)

hwv hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Gewerbepark Moehnesee
    Daimlerweg 4
    D-59519 Moehnesee

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Maybe check the consumer forum? Or the HTPC forums?

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

Bank transfers can take a while, be patient Hardwareversand are a perfectly reputable company so just sit tight :) .

I just got my money taken out of my account today, so it looks like the order has gone through. Overall, it took nearly a week (6working days) which isn't too bad as i know that the bank transfers can usually take that long

If you havent done urs yet, theres an option of using the swift bank transfer - u just tick the box at the top of the sheet - it costs EUR25 more, but if u want it to be done quicker it take 1-2 days with this I think :)

hey, I just got an email from them saying they still havent received payement and they will be cancelling the order in 3 days if no payment is received by then. Its been over a week now since I made the bank transfer. This sucks:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement

hey, I just got an email from them saying they still havent received payement and they will be cancelling the order in 3 days if no payment is received by then. Its been over a week now since I made the bank transfer. This sucks:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I got the exact same email today, and the money has alreday gone out of my account. I dont know what to do really, i emailed them yesterday and they still havent replied

apeking wrote:
    I got the exact same email today, and the money has alreday gone out of my account. I dont know what to do really, i emailed them yesterday and they still havent replied

hey lads, I just got the same email today - the money was taken out of my bank account two days ago now. has anyone else had any info since?

Yep they got the money and i got an email saying my order is on the way, it took 9 days in total to get my payement thru to them.

Hopefully it wont take as long to deliver.

So im sure yours will work out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

apeking wrote:
    How long does this process take do you know?

I sent my payement off last Wednesday and still nothing up on the site saying they received my Payement

the money came out of my account last friday??

Anyone know how long it should take?

The process can take up to two days from your bank and it is usually deposited in the other bank in two working days unless you go for the really expensive next day payment.
    Hope that helps.

apeking wrote:
    Yep they got the money and i got an email saying my order is on the way, it took 9 days in total to get my payement thru to them.

Hopefully it wont take as long to deliver.

So im sure yours will work out too.

yay! well its sunday today, so hopefully now it will go through tomorrow. glad to have gone through it with everyone else!

Still Havent heard anything. This isnt lookin to good for me. hope ye all have better luck:mad: :mad:

Still Havent heard anything. This isnt lookin to good for me. hope ye all have better luck:mad: :mad:

lol me neither...hopefully tomorrow....

lol me neither...hopefully tomorrow....
    Fingers Crossed. If I hear nothing by tommorow night I'm seriously considering cancelling and paying Dabs a few extra quid......

well lads, as of yet, I have heard nothing from them about my order being paid for. the money came out on the 2nd of this month - it really can't take that long for it to go through can it?

also, there no way to cancel it - the money has already gone out of my account, so there is no way for me to get it back...i think its time for me to head over to consumer affairs me thinks...b*lls

hey just an update my pank never processed the transfer so anyone still having trouble I reccommend you ring your bank and see.

Although it had shown the money was gone from the account

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Why would you bother going through all this? Why not just order from komplett.ie or overclockers.co.uk and have your payment processed the same day? The only reason I can think of ordering from these guys is if you have problem getting a credit card or have none I guess in that case, fair enough. But waiting atleast 9 days just for payment to be confirmed, why bother?

Hj

HungryJoey wrote:
    Why would you bother going through all this? Why not just order from komplett.ie or overclockers.co.uk and have your payment processed the same day? The only reason I can think of ordering from these guys is if you have problem getting a credit card or have none I guess in that case, fair enough. But waiting atleast 9 days just for payment to be confirmed, why bother?

Hj

yup well I've learnt my lesson

if the bank has actually not processed my order, im gonna get them to cancel it, and buy it all off komplett and have some fun building it.

screw all this sh*te you have to go through just for the feckin money to go through into their account in the first place!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

your numero uno problem here is not with HWV its with your bank sitting on its hands and not sending the money off straight away. Oh and as to the "why" you would do this. You could save 100's buying from HWV instead of Komplett, i'd advise everyone to just pay the expediated bank transfer costs in future, even with them you will still be getting the stuff cheaper than other sites.

Also, they have a live chat facility if you have any issues. I've used a few times, and they don't mind chatting in english and are usually very fast in giving you an answer to your question. However I have to send a motherboard back to them. So i'll post back on how fast the turn around on getting something replaced is.

Finally got my parts today!!!

Advertisement