Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Hardness In Ratoath

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭LarWright

denisry wrote: »
    Hi
    You Could Buy a Lot of Bottled Water for 4k Delivered to your Door with a Free Cooler
    19 litre Size . Delivered all over Meath . From Spring Valley Water . 046 9437566
    Great Service You Get 3 19 litre Bottle Water and A Free Cooler for €8.25 a Week
    Free Trial also , so if you dont like , you give back
    D

I don't think the issue here is the water to drink, that's nothing a Britta or equivilent filter won't clean up for ya, it's the water in general, rotting away the insides of the kettle and dishwasher and washing machine etc... I like Tipperary bottled mineral water, but not enough to shower in it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 parmenion

Does anyone know if it would be possible to get one of these for an apartment? Or would it have to be done for the whole block?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

AFAIK you can put them in apartments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Forget about Britta filters. They just take a wee bit out. Those reverse osmosis jobs for drinking water combined with a good softener on the mains are the only job. If you would have lived in Galway last summer the Britta filter would have done shag all for you with the cryptosporidium problem while a reverse osmosis filter would have provided safe drinking water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

parmenion wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it would be possible to get one of these for an apartment? Or would it have to be done for the whole block?

Thanks.

Indeedin ya can - they come in al shapes and sizes.....undersink units and all. See my other post re;softeners and contact them - they travel all over Ireland fitting them.
    Rgds,
    NIF.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 declan315

Does anyone find that the hardwater irritates your skin ie crawling feeling and pin prick pains and itchiness. Its driving me bloody insane.

Have bought a softener from EWS for 695 euro, have yet to install it.

Advertisement