Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marking schemes from tomorrow!??

Options
  • 29-07-2007 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

Well it was this Monday (tomorrow) when the Marking Schemes from last year began being uploaded onto the Examinations.ie website, they were uploades as early as 5am, now i won't be waiting up or anything!

But over the coming week we should be provided with a possible insight into how we faired in the LC, before being hit in the face in a mere 16 days time with the real thing.

Good Luck all :D;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Are you serious?
    Looks like I finally found something to do!!!
    I think I remember enough of my papers to be able to calculate an approximate result for everything except Irish, French and English. The only question now is whether I should or not....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

nothing up yet anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭adam_ccfc

I'm almost positive it was the 31st they were uploaded on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Seems like they will not be coming up today.

Yes it was the 31st last year which was the Monday, the 30th was the Sunday so today is the 30th and it is a Monday so basically the same calender day.

Maybe tomorrow ! ;)

Seems like they will not be coming up today.

Yes it was the 31st last year which was the Monday, the 30th was the Sunday so today is the 30th and it is a Monday so basically the same calender day.

Maybe tomorrow ! ;)
    I'd say it's more likely that the 31st is the standard release date.

• Advertisement

Here's hoping, wouldn't mind abit of diversion tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Not up yet, although it seems that they uploading them or something. The tab is an option but it has nothing to reveal.

The guy wrote:
    Not up yet, although it seems that they uploading them or something. The tab is an option but it has nothing to reveal.
    Nah, it was always like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

The guy wrote:

ye dammit, just tried it, holding my breath, but.... nothing :eek: ha ha

Here's when last year's were uploaded: http://www.examinations.ie/archive/markingschemes/2006/?C=M;O=A

Just looking through the last few years now, though, and it seems to normally be the 15th of August.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Why check up the marking schemes before the result? I understand some people get uptight and like to find out but just wait until the 14th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

I am actually glad these aren't up yet as I would just torture myself looking through each PDF:)

wait until the 14th.
    What for?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

''What for?''

Damn!!!!

*walks away*

I have hope if not expectation that they will be uploaded tomorrow, but more hope they will be updated next Monday.

I don't believe they are routinely updated on the 15th but good observation nonetheless.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Come on guys and gals, we're finally getting a bit of nice weather - forget about marking schemes that can't change what's done.
    Go out and get some air, instead of wrecking your head. Results day will come round soon enough on its own. Plenty of time to look at marking schemes then.

spurious wrote:
    Come on guys and gals, we're finally getting a bit of nice weather - forget about marking schemes that can't change what's done.
    Go out and get some air, instead of wrecking your head. Results day will come round soon enough on its own. Plenty of time to look at marking schemes then.
    It wouldnt really wreck my head at all atall, just interested in taking a goo at them, sure after the 15th i probably wouldnt even be interested in looking at them,, hopefully ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

Whats the story with the marking schemes, can anyone think of a good reason as to why they still aren't up??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Its prob cos they dont put them up till the 15th, results day.

adam_ccfc wrote:
    Here's when last year's were uploaded: http://www.examinations.ie/archive/markingschemes/2006/?C=M;O=A

Just looking through the last few years now, though, and it seems to normally be the 15th of August.

Hey no they werent all updated on the 15th, all the old marking schemes were put up last year (2006) on August 15th.

Last years marking schemes began to be put up from July 31st

It's probably whenever everything is ready to be rolled out and on schedule that they upload the marking schemes.

• Advertisement

I wish they'd hurry up. I need a distraction from the waiting...

They're still not up. Maybe I should just make up my own....

Hey no they werent all updated on the 15th, all the old marking schemes were put up last year (2006) on August 15th.

Last years marking schemes began to be put up from July 31st

It's probably whenever everything is ready to be rolled out and on schedule that they upload the marking schemes.
    Yeah, sorry, my bad.

And I'd say you're right, they'll go up whenever they're ready. They must not be running quite as briskly as last year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 jackjack555

ohoh that may point to inefficiency!! which is not a good thing...ah im so nervous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

Or perhaps the examiners are being extra careful this year. Wouldn't want to screw anyone over now, would they? :rolleyes:

If they are not out tomorrow, i doubt they will be out until August 15th, tomorrow or Wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

WooHoo, the marking schemes are finally up, wait till you see the Maths marking scheme, damn tough,

http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=en&sc=ep

woooooot?

im scared:eek:

I cant see them?

Lucas10101 wrote:
    WooHoo, the marking schemes are finally up, wait till you see the Maths marking scheme, damn tough,

http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=en&sc=ep

Hey i can't see them?

are you sure there up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 reddiva

Can't see them either? :confused:

Advertisement