Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marking schemes from tomorrow!??

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

GurlyGurl wrote:
    I am soooo excited!! Remember Junior Cert. results!! How fun that was! Well, this is gonna be 10 times better! Yaaaaaay! :D:D

Not if your results aren't what you expect and are much lower? :rolleyes:
    Lucas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 jackjack555

rain on her parade why don't you

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I think the worst bit about it is knowing that the results are just sitting in some room somewhere now, and we cant have them. Dont know how to feel bout them though, kinda excited, although slightly nervous aswell. I'm very sure I didnt make a total balls of any exam, so should be fine, pity I've to wait to find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 jackjack555

yea im terrified that i wont do as well as i expect to because then you would feel ridiculous for assuming you were better than you actually are....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I'd say I'll be disappointed. Not in that I won't get my college place, but in that I'll do less well than I expected.

That said, I'm staying positive, and tbh the prospect of next Wednesday is not making me nervous at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Yea I only need 300 points for college, so I'm not worried about getting that and I'm not nervous about Wednesday, just curious to see what I got.

Personal pride though states that I want 500+ points, and I know that i'm going to be a little annoyed with myself on that front as I let myself down in one or two areas:(

I won't get very high in the five hundreds which is what I wanted, so i'll feel a little let down, but frankly I don't care!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Pride is the main concern here now aswell. If i get over 500 Ill be satisfied

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Have you noticed that the marking scheme page here is now forbidden perhaps there uploaded but just not reachable!

http://www.examinations.ie/archive/markingschemes/2007/?C=M;O=A

It's so close to the results, I think the idea of looking at them now has become redundant and worthless at this point Weather. It says there Forbidden, so they won't put them on until the results come out anyway at this stage.

Lucas.

Lucas10101 wrote:
    It's so close to the results, I think the idea of looking at them now has become redundant and worthless at this point Weather. It says there Forbidden, so they won't put them on until the results come out anyway at this stage.

Lucas.

Ya reckon?

• Advertisement

Lucas10101 wrote:

Lucas.

Unless the Dept. is run by evil teachers who will get much joy from people panicing on the last day of the year as they pore over the marking schemes. :p

I'd bet my life that they won't come out till Wednesday, because why make the Page forbidden for all to view, a little obvious methinks.

Moderator, you might as well close this now.

Lucas.

Or we could turn into another thread about drinking. You cant get enough of those ;)

yeah...

Lucas10101 wrote:
    yeah...
    Or we could wait until the marking schemes come available on Wednesday, no?

No because nearly everyone will be either celebrating/crying/not caring/drinking etc etc ;)

Advertisement