Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

11:11 (23:11)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

for me its 7:47.

i also refuse to set my alarm for 'even times' e.g. on the hour. It has to be at an odd time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

I also refuse to set my alarm for 'even times' e.g. on the hour. It has to be at an odd time.
    OCD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

I KNOW THE 24 HOUR CLOCK

BUT I DONT GET IT!!!

jesus just put AM or PM after the time!

We arent all in the army!!!!!!!:mad:

blue-army wrote: »
    OCD?

don't think so, but i do have a few strange habits similar to the alarm thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

don't think so, but i do have a few strange habits similar to the alarm thing.
    I had a Lecturer that used to line up the pencils on his desk so they were parallel or at right angles. Anything like that?

Sherifu wrote: »
    I had a Lecturer that used to line up the pencils on his desk so they were parallel or at right angles. Anything like that?

not quite that bad. although i do like my calculator to be straight. I think it might be a lecturer thing, probably something to do with the focus needed to get the PhD in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I always get 13:37.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

OP it's your guardian angel letting you know they are watching over you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

I always get 007 (0:07/10:07/20:07) - I'm secretly destined to be Bond.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

When I worked in xtravision in the evenings every single time I would check to see what time it was at exactly 9:11pm. Every single time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I KNOW THE 24 HOUR CLOCK

BUT I DONT GET IT!!!

jesus just put AM or PM after the time!

We arent all in the army!!!!!!!:mad:
    You have some anger issues...

Right now my clock says --:-- I havn't set it yet ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Been seeing 11:11 alot too reccently..read somewhere that it has something to do with December 21st 2012 and the Mayans and end of the world or something..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

SaxoDuff wrote: »
    Been seeing 11:11 alot too reccently..read somewhere that it has something to do with December 21st 2012 and the Mayans and end of the world or something..

Look at your sig :eek:
    I'm so JDM I've SARS!!1!!11!!!one1!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Perhaps you're paranoid... or an alien... or a paranoid alien... or a robot... or a paranoid alien robot... or of course you may just be insane.

Or a Paranoid Android....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

BJC wrote: »
    Or a Paranoid Android....
    Too easy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

My 11th birthday was on the 11th of August 1999. At 11:11 and 11 seconds there was a solar eclipse that lasted
    6 minutes! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

You need to change your lifestyle.
    23:11 is not the evening
    11:11 is too lata too be getting up.

flanum wrote: »
    Deja vu...,anyone else?

Deja vu...,anyone else?

Advertisement