Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo shops near Wexford

Options
  • 29-07-2007 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

ok, I'm from Canada and going to Ireland to visit my family. I've been wanting a tattoo of a shamrock for a while in memory of my Grammy who lived with me my whole life and passed away a couple years ago. We're going to Wexford so my parents want me to find a place near there to get it and I don't think we're going to Dublin. Can anyone recommend me a good place to get one near there? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

jmd tattoos in waterford bout an hours drive from wex the 2 guys really know their stuff and have won several european awards for their work pm me for phone no

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

In Co. Wexford the only place I'd go would be the place in Enniscorthy (20min drive/bus ride from Wexford town) is fairly new but I've heard great reports about the place, it's on the quays on the opposite side from where the bus lets you off. After that it's a little over an hour to Waterford city to go to JMD or Swineline.

Advertisement