Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom broadband usage stats

Options
  • 30-07-2007 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hello all,

just wondering about the eircom broadband stats on the broadband support site, it wont accept my phone no. and account no, and I have entered them correctly. Does it take a while before they set it up for your account ?, as I have only had the dsl for a few days. Also, is there any app available that can login to the site and access it and show the stats on the desktop ?. I know there is a plugin for firefox but can it access the eircom stats ?

thanks,

Owen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Had the same problem. If worked after a few days after I registered [on www.eircom.net/welcometobroadband as far as I remember]. They wanted an e-mail address so that they could hound me. Maybe you don't need to register for it at all; not sure.

Don't know about any apps or plug-ins. Unless you're a serious user, there's no need to be bothered about your usage.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

The stats page does not always update that reguarly, mine has not changed in a week and before that it hadn't changed in the previous three weeks. Your phone number should be entered as xx-xxxxxx including the minus sign when your are trying to log into it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

If you search around the forum, you'll find several threads on the unreliability of updates on the Eircom usage stats, and the scary stuff it sometimes likes to show you. I think the apps are in there as well somewhere.

You don't need to register or give them your e-mail address AFAIK (I didn't), but it could well take them several weeks to put you on the system.

Advertisement