Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming of old friends

Options
  • 30-07-2007 9:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭

Do you ever dream of people you haven't seen or even thought of for years? Last night I had a dream where I was sitting in a Church. I was sitting with a group of people in the front row, as you would in a funeral although it didn't seem to be a funeral. There were 8 or 9 people in the row but the only ones that stood out to me were 2 people who were my best friends at school. Another woman walked out in front of me and starting mumbling in my ear and kept talking and talking and talking though I don't know what about. I wasn't sure who this was though she seemed like (and talked like) a younger version of another woman who was in my extended group of friends. Interestingly, she has the same first name as the fourth member of my best friend group so it may have been supposed to be her.....

I haven't seen the first two for at least 15 years and the third one for about 8 years though I've heard little snippets of information about them throught the hometown grapevine. In a way it was nice to see them again even though it was a dream :o I wonder will I hear anything about or from one of them in the near future? I'll let y'all know if I do :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Angus MacGyver

Ive had a couple of friends die when they were quite young and they often turn up in dreams and its like they've never died, very strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I dream about old friends too every so often, it''s weird when they crop up in your sleep even if you haven't been thinking about them lately.

Advertisement