Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenal tickets

Options
  • 30-07-2007 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

Hi can someone help me i selected 2 tickets and entered my payment details but when i confirm purchase it keeps goin back to the screen for payment details do i have my tickets or what no confirmation page appears?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

That happened me 3 times until eventually it was confirmed. I'd persevere, reckon its just acting up cos ots so busy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Im having a mare here.Im gonna kill someone. I had the exact same problem, happened about 10 times, then eventually the screen to complete it came up and then it crashed. I went back in and it tells me I have bought tickets for this event already. If I dont get the tickets I think I have, Im gonna do me nut !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Finally got my confirmation had to choose two different seats after my session timed out.Thank god for that.Cheers boys

I hope I get an e-mail soon to confirm I got them. Might try ring them after lunch to confirm.

so what stand ye in boys im in north upper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hatch99 wrote:
    I hope I get an e-mail soon to confirm I got them. Might try ring them after lunch to confirm.

Don't think they send out e-mails anymore, log in to your One Hotspur account and check your transaction history. It should show there.

Once again, it appears our ticket office has excelled itself. Managing to replace sh*tty Seatbooker with a worse system. Of course, it's all because we had to sack four members of staff a year ago...according to assistant TO manager David Lynam.

It would be funny if it wasn't such a pain in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Hearvee

That sounds about right. I didn't get any confirmation email at all when I booked
    for the Derby County game, but my credit card has been debited and it's
    listed in my booking history when I check the site, so it should be fine.

A mate of mine just booked tickets for the Arsenal game, didn't have much
    trouble at all. Apart from the Park Lane showing up as "available" when there
    didn't seem to be any actual tickets left. But overall he got his ticket pretty
    quick. First seat he chose was too close to the front so he removed it, tried
    again (same block) and was allocated a better one a few rows back.

its crazy they dont send out emails anymore,this is the least they could do why has their customer service gone backwards.Come on spurs sort this out once and for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

Got West stand lower...only managed to get to the lane once (for the 1-1 Arsenal game in '05) and was in East Upper so hoping to mix it up a bit over the next couple of seasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Zagorkagirl

This new system is a shambles! I waited while the system was processing my purchase - then it brings me back to the 'enter your card details' page. I entered my details 4 times in total because at no time did the system confirm my purchase. No confirmation email, so I assumed the payment hadn't gone through. Then, on checking 'My Account' I see that I have in fact bought tickets for the Lower west Stand. My credit card bill should be interesting!

There was nothing wrong with 'SeatBooker' - you picked your seats, paid for tickets, got confirmation - simple.

I've emailed THFC to complain - I hope everyone who has had similar problems will follow suit.

Totally peed off!

• Advertisement

I've emailed THFC to complain - I hope everyone who has had similar problems will follow suit.

Very good advice, I hope the rest of you do exactly that. One of the responses from the club to complaints when ST prices were increased was to point to how few people actually did complain, as some sort of sign that all was rosy in the world.

I see complaints daily across all the Spurs message boards that I use, better to direct them towards people who are paid to do something about them!

The TO manager is Ian Murphy, his assistant is David Lynam. Their e-mails are:

ian.murphy AT tottenhamhotspur.com
    david.lynam AT tottenhamhotspur.com

Also, CC your complaints to non-executive director Paul Barber (address follows the same style as the other two), who is usually very good at replying to mails.

Just mailed the above mentioned to vent my feelings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

luckly my uncle lives near the ground so he went down this mornin and got 3 tickets for the park lane upper....block 44...i got burned on that e-ticket thing last year nd missed my first derby game in 4years...i learnt my lesson that u never trust booking online for the following games...Arsenal, Chelsea,West Ham or man u. sorry to c ppl disappointed , there is tons of you's out there. yid army

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jerrydayid

harry hotspurs has got a pettition going
    well worth a look after todays fiasco

http://harryhotspur.blogspot.com/

Wouldn't support that petition, don't have a problem with them taking away the option of selecting your seat. IMO of course.

Further to my suggestion re. mailing the club, I also suggest that anyone doing so contacts our supporters trust who are listed in the "useful links" thread. Alternatively, you can forward your mail on to me [recklessro AT iol.ie] and I'll send them on to my mate who's on the board of the trust.

The club have made a half-arsed apology on the official site today:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/arsenaltickets300707.html

Advertisement