Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Stand at the lane?

Options
  • 30-07-2007 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Wondering if anyone has a big preference for one stand over the others at WHL?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

My personal fav is Park Lane lower, good banter...normally try get tickets for there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

like park lane aswell but hard to get tickets for big games not worth the stress of finding 2 or 3 together.Like west upper for the view but not for atmosphere.Paxton aint bad for the goons game then again any seat will do for that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Paxton will be even quieter this year than usual as its now the "family stand".

Park Lane is and always will be my favourite, upper is good cos you get the banter without everyone standing up (and you having to risk being chucked out for doing the same)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I love east lower (between the poles).
    Billy Nick used to watch from there in his final years.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

I wish they would cut them Shane - lose vision on occassions.

For Arsenal game anywhere will be good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

for singing, block 32 on the park lane lower...for banter, near the away fans on upper or lower park lane...and great views its the west or east upper in the middle...well thats my opinion.....coys

Advertisement