Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Beds

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

That should be easy enough to assemble. They even supply an allen key! Delivery in Dublin is reasonably efficient.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

The beds are simple to assemble. You only need some basic tools.

They deliver on time, they will give you an estimate.
    Beds come in from England.

The lowest price beds have very bad matresses

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

yeh they are easy enough to assemble if you use common seance but if you use instruction came with bed might take bit long:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Finneganjp

Very bad matresses on the cheaper beds. Alright as a spare bed but I would not give it to someone who would be using it every night.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

Thanks for the replys - will get a better quality mattress instead of the sprung one. The room is quite small so need a small bed which should do my little fella for a few years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If you can afford it, I would always recommend a solid base with storage, than a flatpack one. They tend to be stronger and better wearing.

As others said though, putting them together is easy - usually just an allen key (that comes with it), and sometimes a screwdriver.

Advertisement