Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards uk?

• 30-07-2007 12:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭

Anyone know if there is a uk version of boards.ie and whats it called?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Go to http://www.boards.ie/
    Scroll down
    Look left
    Boards.us is not in the list though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

its a pity not many people use it tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

I'm kind of scared to go on the UK boards.

I suspect it may be a weird paralell universe where each one of us has an evil avatar twin thats the opposite of us. I just know there will be someone called P.S. Jill who's a tee-total femminist vegetarian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭im_invisible

i think he means a uk based, boards type service, not just an irish owned(?) dot-co-dot-uk version, tbh.
    ie. a popular, uk bbs

oh, and by the way, no, dont know of any =o(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

i think he means a uk based, boards type service, not just an irish owned(?) dot-co-dot-uk version, tbh.
    ie. a popular, uk bbs

oh, and by the way, no, dont know of any =o(
    Urban 75 is the busiest "forum for every topic" UK based site that I have come across yet. There are plenty if UK boards about though for one topic at a time, just nothing like boards.ie is for Ireland, but then there are not really that many other really active forums in Ireland as they all seem to be in this one place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think Digital Spy is another big bulletin board based in the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

denismac wrote:
    Anyone know if there is a uk version of boards.ie and whats it called?

what do you want to discuss? try looking for the specific subject rather than a general chat board.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

ah sure, why would you want to be mixing with "them across the water" are we not good enough for ya;)

stick to your own lad!!

Advertisement