Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Flag Tournie

• 30-07-2007 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭

There will be a Flag Tournament run in aid of Click Sargent a childrens Cancer charity on saturday 18th August.

It takes place in Tymon Park Tallaght(by the National Basketball Arena) & features the Leicester Eagles who were invited over.

A good turn out of flag teams is expected.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭DaXiS

Do you have to have a team or can you just turn up on your own

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Im sure if you were to just turn up you could ask a team to take you on for the day, maybe step in if theres an injury or something. You might not get to play but its worth a go.

Either that or contact some of the teams involved, try www.iafs.co.uk and go to the flag football section, you should be able to find a team local enough to you there.

Either that or round up a couple of people you think might be interested, you would only need 5, 8 guys at most to compete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

DaXiS wrote:
    Do you have to have a team or can you just turn up on your own

You can play on our team if you want. You still live in the Tallaght Area don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭DaXiS

yeah...I tried out for outlaws, but I realised I really wasn't able to commit fully..too many other distractions..maybe next season

How you know I live near..?

ps. I will almost definitely turn up for the flag football...sorry but I can't be 100% just yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

DaXiS wrote:
    yeah...I tried out for outlaws, but I realised I really wasn't able to commit fully..too many other distractions..maybe next season

How you know I live near..?

ps. I will almost definitely turn up for the flag football...sorry but I can't be 100% just yet

I know everything lol nah you told me last season think you emailed me :) Im looking for someone to run the flag setup on the Outlaws if you are interested drop me an email info@tallaghtoutlaws.com if interested but come along on the 18th. Our team starts back training on the 12th in Tymon beside the National Basketball arena if you want to come along and have a chat.

Cheers

John

• Advertisement
Advertisement