Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork v Waterford

Options
  • 30-07-2007 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

anyone go to that match yesterday?

I nearly fell over the upper stand when they were bearing down on goal in the last min and Donal Og pulled off that double save....

WHat a game...

any word yet on the replay?

I'm hearing 2 possibilites..

Semple Stadium next Bank Holiday Monday
    or
    Double header with Kilkenny v Wexford on Sunday

Looks like we got the easy draw in the Football also....Sligo have been playing good football so far but rather be playing them than the nordies. Hopefully we get through and meet Dublin in the semi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭lynchtp

Hurling double header on Sunday.
    The football is on Sat. not sure of the times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

Waterford and Cork will replay their All-Ireland hurling quarter-final next Sunday at 4pm in Croke Park.

Waterford and Cork will replay their All-Ireland hurling quarter-final next Sunday at 4pm in Croke Park.
    The game will unusually be preceded by the semi-final between Kilkenny and Wexford at 2pm.

Meanwhile, the Christy Ring Cup final between Westmeath and Kildare also takes place at Croke Park on Sunday, while the first of the minor hurling semi-finals between Tipperary and Kilkenny will now be played on Saturday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

daveirl wrote:
    Really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Lex Luthor wrote:
    anyone go to that match yesterday?

I nearly fell over the upper stand when they were bearing down on goal in the last min and Donal Og pulled off that double save....

Was in the Davin stand, right down on the pitch, just behind the goal. My bf's dad has vertigo and we had to change our upper stand tickets.

So I had an absolute bird's eye view of it all. Heart-stopping stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Got my tickets for Sat and should have my hurling tickets on Sunday in about an hour. Going to the hurling match with a wexford lad so hopefully we'll see the end of Kilkenny & Waterford and a good nights drinking in Dublin after

Advertisement