Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hdmi 8800

Options
  • 30-07-2007 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I recently got a 22" Benq HDMI monitor for my PS3 and it works great. Im also getting a new PC though and want a graphics card that will have HDMI output. (might as well use it if its there!)

It seems its the lower end cards have HDMI? Im looking to get an 8800gts 640mb. Im open to suggestions, so if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated!:D ;):p:) :rolleyes: :o :mad: :( :eek: :cool: :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

you'll get hdmi through a dvi to hdmi conector i got one with my card anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

There is no point in using the HDMI link unless you have plan on playing HD movies given you have the PS3 which is more suited then again not much point.

HDMI wont give you anything over DVI so you are just better off sticking with the DVI link.

HDMI's usage on the PC really is only useful in media centre environments which is why you see it on mid-range cards the most.

Advertisement