Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening Herald Rental Day

Options
  • 30-07-2007 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Moving to Dublin from the real capital in September and was just wondering if anyone could tell me what day the Herald does its listings for house/apartment sharing.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You're better off using http://www.daft.ie to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is listings every day but the main property section is on thursdays

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Cheers lads. Not a whole lot on daft for the area I'm looking to move to, but I'll check out the herald on Thursday. Now just have to find a shop down here that sells it...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Make sure you talk to a Dubliner as other areas will be close to where you're looking for but not finding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Peter Collins

rgiller wrote:
    the real capital

Why leave the 'real capital'? :confused: Surely it fulfills all your needs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The ad.s in the paper tend to change on moday and Thursday. However, going to www.loadza.com is probably much better.

and www.daft.ie is better than that again.

Advertisement