Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Star Trek Movie Week - Sky Movies (starts Aug 6th)

• 30-07-2007 2:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,996 ✭✭✭✭

Just saw an ad on Sky that says Sky Movies (Sci-Fi and Horror) will be showing the first 9 Star Trek films from August 6th. They'll also be showing all 6 Star Wars films.

Get those Sky+/HD boxes ready :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Kaiser2000 wrote:
    Sky Movies (Sci-Fi and Horror)
    I take it that's 5, 7 and 9 on the 'Horror' channel then? :D

//edit
    ..or is that all the one channel? "Sci-Fi and Horror"? That would ruin my little joke :( (I don't have any form of Sky Movies, ya see, so I'm not knowledgeable of such things).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,996 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Yea I'm afraid it's one channel - sorry! :p

If it helps it's an odd combination on Sky's part but then so what the decision to split all the movies into genre-based channels in the first place - but that's another thread/forum :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Goodshape wrote:
    I take it that's 5, 7 and 9 on the 'Horror' channel then? :D
    Gold! Didn't know they were the same channel either, so it worked on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Thelikefaneire

Wow, if i had sky id be happy, but i dont. But if they are bothering to show five why leave out 10, surely they can include both piles of crap. Maybe its because 10 is so resent, but i doubt that. Also going head to head with runs of the entire star wars saga, im amazed they even bought the rights to be allowed to do that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,996 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Wow, if i had sky id be happy, but i dont. But if they are bothering to show five why leave out 10, surely they can include both piles of crap. Maybe its because 10 is so resent, but i doubt that. Also going head to head with runs of the entire star wars saga, im amazed they even bought the rights to be allowed to do that!
    I'm guessing 10 is left out because it's being shown on Film 4 this month so presumably they (Sky) don't have the rights to it.. shame tho!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Thelikefaneire

Kaiser2000 wrote:
    I'm guessing 10 is left out because it's being shown on Film 4 this month so presumably they (Sky) don't have the rights to it.. shame tho!
    Yuck, i havent seen it in full, but i though film 4 was better than that, Nemisis, is so not film 4 material.

Advertisement