Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PhotoShop Voting Round 7

Options
  • 30-07-2007 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭

And so we reach our 7th voting round, all funny-ass pics. Some done really well, others are simple but excellent. Great theme too, Orange69.

Cuz we had 12 pics I had to chop off the last two, as tradition. Sorry Kendem & Trogdor, catch in on the next round!

Anywho, let's get voting bitches, Poll closes Friday:

King Spock 12me0.jpg

SpaceGirlround7copymm4.jpg

George W. Hitlerhwwwii2altvj0.jpg

RTÉ News 852550572_722f5e1dd9.jpg

Wright Bros. wrightbrothers.jpg

Brits Win! 361380623337681098912597_britishdublin.jpg

Rob Schneider is.... terminator2postercopyki6.jpg

Our Lord, Worf printholyfamily126wy8.jpg

Was Never Lost lostwt9.jpg

Tianamen M4 donnybrooksquarezq8.jpg

PhotoShop Voting Round 7 19 votes

King Spock
    0% 0 votes
    Space Girl
    15% 3 votes
    George W. Hitler
    0% 0 votes
    RTÉ News
    0% 0 votes
    Wright Bros.
    5% 1 vote
    Brits win!
    5% 1 vote
    Rob Schneider is....
    26% 5 votes
    Our Lord, Worf
    26% 5 votes
    Was never [b][i]Lost[/i][/b]
    0% 0 votes
    Tianamen M4
    21% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

And here's the two Pics cut out due to Poll size restriction, good effort lads.........or ladettes :confused:

Kendem43229.jpg

Trogdordublin.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Ruu's one did it for me. Real double take!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Duggy747 wrote:
    And so we reach our 7th voting round, all funny-ass pics. Some done really well, others are simple but excellent. Great theme too, Orange69.

Cuz we had 12 pics I had to chop off the last two, as tradition. Sorry Kendem & Trogdor, catch in on the next round!
    No problem, i'll try again next time. I didn't know the poll sizes were limited to ten:rolleyes:. I only put in an entry because i saw a few posts asking for more:p . Will get one in quicker next time though;)
    5uspect wrote:
    Ruu's one did it for me. Real double take!
    Me too, scary stuff

Yea, it's really good, simple but effective. I only noticed the Dublington sign on the tram a short while ago :p

AlmightyCushion's LOST one had me in stitches, just the face on yer man is priceless, pure ho-hum attitude look on him.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Yeah Ruu did a good job. The dublington bit looks so real.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Rob Schneider for me. Looks 'real'. Good colour and tone matching and all that jazz. Plus it's a terrifying concept :D

Ruu's "Brits Win" -- the 'Dublington' is great but to be critical, the UK flags on the coppers look a little dropped-in. Could have done with a proper bobby helmet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Thought of that but got a bit too lazy. :) I'm going with Charlie Bird as it gave me a bit of a chuckle.

Nice one, the votes seem to be more sparsed out for once instead of 2 running against each other. It's still anyone's game.

[sob]no votes for space girl[/sob]

Must see about doing up a sig for these threads see if we can get some more votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

It has to be Rob Schneider terminator for me, interesting film I'd say :)

• Advertisement

45 minutes left to vote people and it looks to be very close!! Get voting ye bastards, it's only one friggin click!! :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Any one who votes for me will get a free......eh.........plastic cup.

Could it be a draw?!

My God, for once on our competition we have a draw!! With AlmightyCushion's first entry in the comp coming 2nd! I checked an hour ago and he was still a vote ahead of me, phew!!

I'll deduct one vote off Ruu cuz he's an asshole and nobody likes him, poop-head! :(

How to decide the next round? I don't mind giving it to Ruu considering he hasn't won a round yet.

Rock paper scissors FTW. PM me your choices!

Nope they cancelled each other out so that mean neither wins so lets see that leaves.........oh me as the winner. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Noice, I'll come up with a theme and post shortly.

Advertisement